Your Feedback is Appreciated
Protein-Packed Greek Yogurt Parfait with Chia Seeds, Almonds, Strawberries, and a Touch of Chili Powder
This Greek Yogurt Parfait is an excellent option for a satisfying breakfast or a quick snack. To enhance the nutritional value, consider adding a sprinkle of ground flaxseeds for extra fiber. Pair it with a glass of water or herbal tea for a refreshing and hydrating experience. Enjoy it at home or prepare it in a to-go container for a nutritious on-the-go option.
- 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt (organic recommended)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (organic recommended)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds (organic recommended)
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced (organic recommended)
- A pinch of chili powder
- Optional: Ground flaxseeds for added fiber (organic recommended)
1. In a bowl, combine the Greek yogurt and chia seeds. Mix well and let it sit for about 10 minutes to allow the chia seeds to expand.
2. Layer half of the Greek yogurt mixture at the bottom of a serving glass or bowl.
3. Top the yogurt with half of the sliced almonds and strawberries.
4. Sprinkle a touch of chili powder for a subtle kick of flavor.
5. Repeat the layers with the remaining Greek yogurt, almonds, and strawberries.
6. Finish by sprinkling a bit more chili powder on top for a hint of heat.
7. If desired, add a sprinkle of ground flaxseeds for extra fiber and a nutty taste.
8. Serve immediately and savor the delightful blend of flavors and textures in your Protein-Packed Greek Yogurt Parfait!
LEAVE A COMMENT
There are no reviews yet