Your Feedback is Appreciated
Tomato Basil Tofu Pizza
Serve with 2 sides of vegetables to make this an entire meal
1 package Extra Firm Tofu
fresh basil, or Italian seasoning
olive oil spray
POMI tomato sauce
Bragg’s Nutritional Yeast, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
2. Rinse tofu and then press out excess water and dry tofu using a paper towel. Cut tofu into 20 strips. Place tofu onto a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
3. Put either one basil leaf on each tofu strip, or season each with Italian seasoning.
4. Spray with olive oil.
5. Spoon POMI tomato sauce onto each strip, then sprinkle Bragg’s Nutritional Yeast (it has a cheesy flavor)
6. Bake for about 30 minutes until tofu is nice and crispy.
LEAVE A COMMENT
98% would recommend