Your Feedback is Appreciated
Low-Carb, High-Protein Scrambled Tofu with Tomatoes, Spinach
- 1 block (14 oz) extra-firm tofu, drained and crumbled
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish (optional)
1. In a non-stick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
3. Add the crumbled tofu to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Sprinkle turmeric powder and paprika over the tofu, and mix well to evenly coat.
5. Add the chopped spinach and halved cherry tomatoes to the skillet. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the spinach wilts and the tomatoes soften.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste, stirring gently to combine all the ingredients.
7. Once the cheese has melted, remove the skillet from the heat.
LEAVE A COMMENT
98% would recommend