1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Roughly chop cauliflower, place in olive oil sprayed baking dish with garlic cloves and bake for 20 minutes.
3. In a large, olive oil sprayed pan, saute ground beef, red pepper, and zucchini. Season with sea salt and pepper.
4. When cauliflower is done, place in blender, slowly adding chicken broth for a mashed potato consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
5. In oven safe dish, layer all ingredients with ground beef mixture on the bottom and cauliflower on the top. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.