Your Feedback is Appreciated
Stuffed Scallops with Vegetables
Indulge in a culinary delight with our Stuffed Scallops with Vegetable recipe. Succulent scallops filled with a vibrant blend of spinach, cilantro, and garlic, baked to perfection. Paired with steamed broccoli and cauliflower, this dish offers a healthy and flavorful feast that will tantalize your taste buds. Get ready to impress yourself and others with this exquisite seafood creation!
Serve the Stuffed Scallops with Vegetables as a main course for a light and satisfying meal.
Pair it with a side of wild rice or quinoa for a more substantial option.
Drizzle some lemon butter sauce over the scallops for an extra burst of flavor.
Accompany the dish with a crisp white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc, to complement the seafood flavors.
28 large scallops
4 tbsp fresh spinach, chopped
1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
1 tbsp garlic, minced
juice of 1 lemon
1 tbsp olive oil
olive oil spray
ea salt, to taste
½ cup salt-free seafood or vegetable stock
4 cups broccoli
4 cups cauliflower
1. With a sharp knife, slice each scallop almost in half, leaving a hinge.
2. Combine spinach, cilantro, garlic and lemon juice in small bowl.
3. Spoon mixture between each of the scallops and press together to seal.
4. Heat olive oil in non-stick skillet and add scallops. Brown on each side. Remove from skillet.
5. Heat stock through and place scallops back in skillet. Turn scallops occasionally and cook until opaque.
6. In separate pot, spray cauliflower and broccoli with olive oil spray. Season with sea salt and steam.
LEAVE A COMMENT
98% would recommend