Your Feedback is Appreciated
Roasted Artichoke Asparagus and Shrimp Salad
Indulge in the flavors of Roasted Artichoke Asparagus and Shrimp Salad! This vibrant dish combines the earthiness of roasted artichokes and asparagus with juicy shrimp and tangy tomatoes. Tossed in a refreshing lemon and olive oil dressing, this salad is a symphony of flavors that will leave you craving more. Perfect for a light and satisfying meal, it's a must-try recipe for anyone looking to enjoy a delicious and healthy dish bursting with Mediterranean goodness.
Serve the salad warm or at room temperature for the best flavors.
You can pair this salad with a side of crusty bread or serve it over a bed of fresh greens for a heartier meal.
Customize your salad by adding your favorite fresh herbs or sprinkling it with grated Parmesan cheese for an extra layer of taste.
2 fresh artichokes
6 asparagus spears, cut into bite sized pieces
1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced in half
1 small shallot or ½ small red onion, sliced
½ pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
juice of 3 lemons
3 tbsp olive oil, divided
2 tbsp rice vinegar
½ tsp garlic powder
sea salt, to taste
To cook artichokes:
1. Cut the top and base from the artichoke. Use scissors to snip off prickly ends of leaves.
2. Fill a large pot with sea-salted water and bring to a boil. Add artichokes and return to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and allow to steam for 20 minutes. Remove from water.
4. Peel the artichoke by breaking off one leaf at a time.
5. Scrape off the inedible prickly “choke” to expose the heart. Cut the heart into quarters.
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spread artichoke hearts and leaves on a baking sheet along with cut asparagus and shrimp. Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil on vegetables and shrimp and season with sea salt. Roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
3. Slice tomatoes and onion.
4. Mix lemon juice, remaining olive oil, vinegar, garlic powder, and sea salt for dressing.
5. Toss artichoke leaves in dressing and remove with a slotted spoon and leave dressing for salad, leaving leaves separate to enjoy on the side.
4. To a large salad bowl, combine shrimp and vegetables except for artichoke leaves. Toss with dressing.
LEAVE A COMMENT
98% would recommend